Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"A laugh is a smile that bursts" - Mary H. Waldrip

In my blog-addicted frenzy of trying to 'pimp my page' I have accidentally deleted all of my 'comments'. FAIL.
I loved reading them for a pick-me-up and now, alas, they are no more. After my rather deep comment prior to this, I feel the need to lighten the mood a little so I thought I would share a wee youtube clip with you all. It is not symbolic and it certainly isn't "deep", but it is bloody funny and it does make me laugh so hopefully gets a giggle from you too! Prior to clicking the following link I would like to reassure you that it is not a Rick Roll (and neither is that). It is something much, much better (and it's not Rebecca Black either). It is a simple song about Llamas.


"An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh."

- Anonymous -
Over & Out. 

No comments: