Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A brief hello...

I am still alive - hoorah! The move is complete and I couldn't be happier! It is a little strange updating this via my phone, but I shall strive to stay on top of it.. I am still trying to find my way around everything, and I am sure the transition won't happen overnight, but good things take time. I am talking about my life now, however the updating via iPhone thing is still relevant here! I am trying to work out how to upload images, and when I discover this amazing technology I will share my journey with you all in glorious technicolour... But for now I am afraid you will have to make do with my stilted desriptions instead...

The house is just beautiful. I am so glad I made the decision to budget a bit harder so I can afford somewhere nice! I cannot think of anything worse than coming home to a derelict hovel at the end of the day; and settling into a 'poor me, fml pity- fest'! I have inherited a cat through the move too, which is fab most of the time. I only say 'most' as we are still trying to find our way around the hierarchy system here. I currently look like a failed-suicide victim due to the deep gouges on my wrists... But I am sure (unlike my scars) this clash of personalities cannot be long-lived!

Anyway, that is all the touch-screen action I have time for this evening.. I shall attempt more soon!

Over & Out.

No comments: